Why should I consider iPhase Technologies?

1.What is your client retention rate?
2.Why do you call your model "revolutionary"?
3.How can your services cost less and deliver more?
4.How do you screen your employees?
5.What proprietary tools and technologies do you use?
6.I already have an in-house IT staff. Why should I consider iPhase Technologies?
7.Do you outsource jobs overseas?


Move your business to the next jump and find out how to Springboard your profits !










































I can help you accomplish all of your online goals.

My online abilities include:

-I have produced top SEO rankings for keywords in some of the most competitive online industries.
My SEO references are very impressive, and all of my practices are "white hat". I only obtain
contextually relevant back-links, and I create content that is favored by the search engines. For
most industries that compete on a local level, I can produce significant improvements to SEO and
Google Places rankings in as little as 30 days.

-I am an expert at generating optimal results from all PPC advertising (pay-per-click) channels,
especially Google Adwords and Microsoft Adcenter (Yahoo/Bing PPC are managed through the same
interface which is Microsoft Adcenter). I have managed millions of dollars worth of PPC ad spend,
and have extremely enthusiastic PPC references that I can place you in touch with.

-I am a WordPress web design whiz, and can help create high-quality micro-sites (or customize your own
website). I own a lot of different premium WordPress themes, and can also help custom make websites for
you. Additionally, if you have a website that is not currently on WordPress, and need it converted to WP,
I can do this for you.

-I have a strong expertise at generating large volumes of traffic, fans, and followers through all major
social media websites, including: Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Reddit, and Stumbleupon.

-I have an extensive amount of experience writing and promoting articles/press releases through an
array of news and social media websites. Most articles that I promote should expect to experience
thousands of unique visitors. In fact, I have had several individual articles that have generated hundreds
of thousands of visitors each by "hitting" the front pages of highly visited online news websites. I also
network and collaborate with a lot of journalists and online news editors, which allows me to submit articles
of interest to several large news websites (which not only attracts large quantities of visitors, but also tends
to generate very high-quality "back-links", which is monumentally beneficial for increasing SEO rankings.

-I possess many limited edition programs that are great promotional tools.

-I have extensive experience marketing both products and services online through a variety of channels.

-I have experience with: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC), Social Media,
Affiliate Marketing, Banner Advertisements, Press Releases, Micro-site Development, Web-Design,
and Backlink Development.

-I can dominate any industry online and I have a proven track record of doing so!
Should this be of any interest to you please email me at: iphasetechnologies(at)gmail.com

I look forward to helping you dominate your industry!

Thank You,

James Vogler
iphasetechnologies(at)gmail.com







Comments